This is a story of a Restoration

I restored this boat from April 2006 to October 2008. You will need to go to the very bottom, October 2008, to find the biginning. See blog archive on the right side.















Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day three at Algonac

Well, no pictures yet.  The chip I bought for my camera is 4 gig.  I new a 16 gig would not be recognized by my computer, so I thought surely a 4 gig would.  Not so.  I'll have to wait until I get home to down load thru a cord.

Two more cyber friends came to see me.  A couple from Defiance,  OH, and a local guy I bought parts for my boat who has a shop here.  Thanks Mike and Stef Sindel, and Mike Murrley.

2 comments:

Chad said...

Arlon, have a safe trip home. Here's a link to some photos from Algonac.

http://gallery.me.com/cdurren#100502

Bob said...

I would like to get in touch with Arlon or find out when he will be home