This is a story of a Restoration

I restored this boat from April 2006 to October 2008. You will need to go to the very bottom, October 2008, to find the biginning. See blog archive on the right side.















Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Where It All Began" Algonac, Michigan

I have just registered for this boat show. I'm taking my beautiful lady on another long trip.


This is in the 4th week of June. After that there are two more planned to Tahoe again in August and Priest Lake, Idaho in September. Who wants to come with me?

3 comments:

Holly said...

I would love to see your boats some time soon grandpa, maybe before you get busy traveling in the Summer.

Beth Durtschi Moore said...

Your boat is beautiful! Let me know ahead of time when you go later in the summer and how long you'll be gone. I'd love to come along for the ride. : )

OldBoatGuy said...

Beth, You can go with me to Priest Lake on Labor Day weekend!