This is a story of a Restoration

I restored this boat from April 2006 to October 2008. You will need to go to the very bottom, October 2008, to find the biginning. See blog archive on the right side.















Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Last Purchase

I found this on E-bay and bid on it. It is a very rare 1959 Century 19 foot Resorter. The "Carrier Deck" front deck makes it VERY rare. I drove up to Seattle area on Friday, spent the night with Norm and Marge Nelson, then picked up the boat on Saturday morning. I was home by 1 AM Sunday morning.

Now who wants me to restore this boat for them????? Or buy it?

3 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

LAST PURCHASE? EVER?!!! What if you run out of milk or bread? I mean, I know you have a lot of potatoes but man can not live by potato alone. Do you have some fatal illness you haven't shared? I sure hope not. Maybe you should reconsider this being your LAST purchase. Maybe it should just say something like "My most RECENT purchase".

OldBoatGuy said...

Oh thank you, my sweet friend. It is my most recent boat purchase, and should be my last boat purchase. My daughter scolded me about spending her inheritance! THE NERVE!!!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

AWESOME! Do we get to go through the whole repentance process again. I LUBBED that so much.

I'm going to tell that story someday, somewhere.

Hey, will you tell your peeps to come on over to my ten in ten giveaway. http://crashtestdummydiaries.blogspot.com/2010/10/ten-in-ten-day-1.html

Also you need to come vote for me. I've been trying to reach me on facebook, but you always ignore me. hee hee

Here's the link to vote. Lisa's voting, btw. http://www.sam-e.com/job/entries/506