This is a story of a Restoration

I restored this boat from April 2006 to October 2008. You will need to go to the very bottom, October 2008, to find the biginning. See blog archive on the right side.















Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final Day Ten

Home at 2:30 PM. Hee Hee Those other days the wind blew? That's because it saw me leave the Motel. This morning I got up early, (2:30 AM) and I snuck out under cover of darkness and it couldn't find me! My Rocket went like the wind, 65 to 75 mph easy, it swallowed hills with ease! It took me 4 hours more to come home than going down. I averaged 61.2 mph going down, 55.2 mph coming home.

It was cold today, 32 degrees when I got up, but on the road in Wyoming it got down to 16 degrees, and only 42 here in Idaho.

So Wheels and Keels boat show is over. Next one is in McCall Idaho in August.....see you then

1 comment:

Funny Farmer said...

Haha on sneaking out before the wind was up! :D Glad you made it home safe.