This is a story of a Restoration

I restored this boat from April 2006 to October 2008. You will need to go to the very bottom, October 2008, to find the biginning. See blog archive on the right side.















Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day Number Three


I only had 321 miles to drive today, so I didn't leave Kansas until 9:30 local time. My destination was Dallas. One of my grand children lives just a little east of Dallas. So I spent the night with him and his family, a beautiful great grand daughter. We went to dinner, and had a wonderful visit.

Darn the wind, double darn the wind. It blew 40 to 50 miles an hour into my windshield. Slowed me down and used a lot of fuel. The day started out at 54 degrees, and ended up at 81 degrees.

1 comment:

Funny Farmer said...

Abigail is a cutie! I didn't know we shared a birthday! haha