This is a story of a Restoration

I restored this boat from April 2006 to October 2008. You will need to go to the very bottom, October 2008, to find the biginning. See blog archive on the right side.















Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday

To my grandson Ryan, happy birthday to you, and to great grand daughter Lexie on Thanksgiving day. Happy birthday to my daughter Brenda. next week. Happy unbirthday to everyone else!

I'm particularly happy today! I only had one polyp! Hee Hee. WOW! What a subject, I could go on, but I think I'll stop here.

3 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ooh, I'm kinda glad you stopped there.

I mean, ewww, I'm kinda glad you stopped there. ;)

But congrats. And happy birthday to all!

I'm going to use your lightbulb joke on my blog tomorrow. It might be a little twisted, however.

OldBoatGuy said...

Thanks, CRASH, but be careful twisting light bulbs. Hee Hee

Jim Godlewski said...

Its a happy kinda day. Have a good one.